Masterclass on The Art of Voice Modulation and Culture by Asif Ail BegHave you ever wondered how to sound powerful or calm, serious and authoritative or just at times humble. The Art of Voice Modulation and Culture Masterclass on how to train your voice…. to unlock its true, hidden potential. It will help in developing clarity and confidence in the participant’s voice and speech, to help him/her achieve winning communications skills in their role at work, in public and even socially.
In the Masterclass, we first work on “correcting breathing technique” and then impart “special vocal skills” both of which provides an understanding of the importance of a “breath-supported voice” leading to an enhanced quality of the voice and speech and how it can be used effectively, without causing strain.
What will be covered in the Masterclass?Here are some of the key skills that will be worked on during the masterclass:
- Placement of vowel and consonant sounds to overcome regional in influence and achieve a neutral English accent.
- Articulation: To help achieve clarity of speech.
- Resonance and Modulation: To explore, expand and exploit the pitch range which helps create dynamics or “vocal colouring”, depending on the emotion or message that needs to be conveyed.
- Intonation: to understand word stress, sentence stress and pronunciation so as to avoid any kind of miscommunication. This module will also cover the aspect of understanding emotion and the subtext or the unwritten, unspoken words in a piece.
- Body language: To understand the importance of the economy of posture and gesture, to support speech and create a positive impression, rather than distract.
- Date: Saturday, 27th April 2019
- Time: 10 am to 6 pm
- Location: Andheri West
- Certificate of Completion from Indian School of Image Management
- Masterclass Workbook
- Lunch for participants
About Asif Ail Beg
Asif is an Expert in Voice Culture and holds a Post-Grad Diploma in Acting from the East 15 Acting School, University of Essex, UK. He is an Expert in Voice Culture and has explored virtually every aspect related to “voice” for over 30 years.
He has Acted in Plays, Ads and Movies, Sung for Bands, Films and Musical plays, Dubbed for Live-action Features and for Animation Characters, in short and full-length films, has done commentary for documentaries and promos, Hosted radio shows and live shows.