How to Apply
Welcome to the ISIM admission process. We’re so glad you’re here! If you need assistance with your application account, kindly let us know at [email protected]
Indian School of Image Management welcomes applicants who seek a comprehensive education in Image Management & Soft Skills that is internationally accredited and recognized. Below, we’ve laid out a simple step by step guide of the admission process to give you thorough knowledge on how to start your application.
Complete Application Form
Start by telling us a little about yourself! You must complete application form and upload required materials prior to submission. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
ISIM Admissions Team will review your application to confirm that you meet our requirements.
Once your application is accepted by the admissions team, you will receive an ‘Admissions Acceptance’ email within two working days
Payment of Tuition Fees
ISIM will issue an invoice for the course tuition fees, with payment due date and details. On payment of tuition fee, you will be issued with an e-receipt of payment.
Once the tuition fees is paid you will be sent an admission confirmation email within two working days.
- Admission is open to all students who have completed or pursuing a graduate degree in any field of study.
- Fluent in English language, as all our courses & study material is in the English language.
- Applicants may be interviewed as part of the admissions process.
- All applicants must complete the admissions application form and submit all mandatory information.
- Applicants not meeting the entry criteria may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Head Faculty.