“You create everything what happens to you. It is only by acknowledging that you have created everything up until now that you take charge of creating the future you want.”Jack Canfield
The Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on.
Whether we are doing it knowingly or unknowingly, every second of our existence, we are acting as human magnets sending our thoughts and emotions and attracting back more of what we have put on.
It is the Law of Attraction that uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality.
The Law of Attraction is one of life’s biggest mysteries.
Very few people are fully aware of how much of an impact the Law of Attraction has on their day-to-day life.
Consequently, it is all too easy to leave your thoughts and emotions unchecked. This sends out the wrong thoughts and attracts more unwanted emotions and events into your life.
How To Use The Law of Attraction (And What For)?
1. Attract Money
Many people report unexpected checks, seemingly random job opportunities, and literally finding money as some of the first results when working with the Law of Attraction.
A way to attract money is to set a target or goal for yourself. For e.g. this is the kind of job I want which will help me achieve this kind of money in my life.
Very often we keep saying that “I am broke”. But instead of that, we could just shift the focus in our mindset by saying that “I have a lot of money” or “I have an abundance of money in my life”.
Instead of always staying in the negative zone, try to be in the positive zone. This isn’t about manifesting shallow optimism, this is about being grateful for what we have and appreciating it.
This is how the Universe gives us more than what we actually deserve.
2. To Manifest Love And Relationships
Law of Attraction means working on yourself and your desires, it inherently makes you a more attractive person with a clear vision of what your wants and needs are in your life.
When you have goals in life to achieve, you are always learning and evolving. That is when you become an attractive person and attract the right kind of person in your life.
You have to set parameters and boundaries, first for yourself and then the person you wish to have a relationship with, be it a friend, companion, or spouse.
This manifestation ultimately leads to your desired outcome where the Law of Attraction plays a vital role.
3. Improve Your Health
The Law of Attraction works with thoughts and thoughts affect our physical reality.
You may be attracting poor health into your life right now without even realizing it. If you expect or fear any diseases to affect you, it may be highly possible that you end up catching one.
When we are more intent on worrying about our health, it ultimately stresses us out even more. This stress may then affect our health in a negative way. Even if we have a great diet and fitness routine.
So, the law of attraction tells us to manifest a disease-free, healthy yet carefree life that will help us have great well-being.
4. Spiritual Awakening
The Law of Attraction connects you with higher, spiritual planes of existence. When you start practicing the techniques, you begin to see beyond the mundane, ordinary world.
A new, brighter world opens up to you that is brimming with possibility. It is an attitude shift that takes you to a spiritual place.
5. Have More Fun
The results of using Law of Attraction techniques are only limited by your imagination. There are endless things you can attract in your life.
If you are craving for things that bring you pleasure or joy, just go for it! The more time you spend dwelling and delaying the things you desire, the more distant they would seem.
Steps To Work With The Law of Attraction
The foundation of the Law of Attraction is to believe that it actually works.
Try out the techniques on small things first. To get a feel for how the law can work in your life, choose something minor that seems possible.
If you have your doubts, test it out with something simple – this is your first step to mastering the law of attraction:
Step 1 – Make Your Decision
- Deciding what you want is first and most critical step in the Law of Attraction.
- You need a real clear vision of your desire.
- Image what it looks like, smells like, sounds like, feels like and tastes like if it’s relevant.
- Make it real in your mind.
Step 2 – Practice Unconditional Love
- If you don’t believe you deserve what you are seeking, you are not going to get it.
- If part of it feels you don’t deserve what you are seeking, then that part of you is competing with your desire.
- Think of it as a radio signal. Tune or align your desires as a signal and send it to the universe.
- Become aware of your fears and doubts, acknowledge them and approach them with love and compassion.
Step 3 – Open Up To The Possibilities
- Replace those fears and doubts with appreciation and gratitude.
- These new positive feelings change your perspective and expectations, opening up to the possibility.
- Think about the bad things in your life right now. Can you see connections to your fears, doubts and old patterns that led those things in your life? It simply means that Law of Attraction has responded to the signal you sent out.
- Think of all the great things in your life. Reflect upon how your hopes, dreams, and ambition attracted those good things to you.
- Reinforce in your mind how, when you believe something can happen, it does.
- Rather than experiencing pride or feeling boastful, this is about understanding and seeing how the Law of Attraction is already a part of your life. It always existed, but now you are aware of it.
Step 4 – Experience The Reality Of Your Desires
- You have imagined what you want, cleared away your doubts and fears and realized how the law has already worked for you in the past – now it’s time to live out that imagination.
- Rather than just visualizing the reality in your mind, live it as much as possible.
Tools To Use To Manifest Law of Attraction
The final piece of Law of Attraction is the puzzle is persistence and patience. The Law of Attraction is universal and it’s going to work without your intention or permission.
Here are a few tools you may use to manifest the Law of Attraction:
- Vision Boards
- Sensory Visualizations
- Gratitude Lists
Are there any other ways to manifest the law of attraction? Do let us know in the comments section!